Limited Slip Diff. on Tundra

Hi All,

Just purchased an 04 Tundra SR5, V6, 2wd. I am going to put an after market limited slip differential in and wondering if anyone else here has made this upgrade. So far I have found 3 manufacturers making the LSD for the Tundra, TRD, ARB, and Powertrax. Any recommendations?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike

You should first decide on what type of traction aiding differential you want. You mention limited slip, but the ARB is a full, manual locker and the Powertrax is likely an automatic locker, while the TRD is likely a true limited slip unit (unless its the electric locker you are looking at). They are all different and have different applications, benefits and drawbacks:

Roger Brown