looking for'87 toyota pickup std. trans.

Greetings, I'm new to this group I hope someone can direct me to a trans. '87 R22 5sp.

4WD for my truck. It seems that a noise, a mix of grinding a rolling , tumbleing noise, somewhat loud form the shifter area. I had done the clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate, changed the slave.. I had thought that was the problem....all that work & it still has that noise. Any idea what problem might be occuring ? I'm ready to get a used trans.; same type from anyone out there or a salvage yard that has one, if the price is right... In Newengland... Mass. ,Conn. or hopefully in R.I. thanks in advance , Dan
Reply to
odyssey

a note to let you know that I've got a good working 5Speed tranny out of an '89 that only had 117,000 mi on it when it got totaled. I want $250 for it and I live in Yakima Washington (98902) and the tranny weighs right close to 100 lbs so I figure that it would probably cost you about $80-90 to have it shipped via UPS from 98902 to wherever you are located if you're in the US of A. Please let me know if you are interested. Jaymie

PS I tried to send this message via regular e:mail but it bounced so I'm posting it here. jm

Reply to
Jerry