Looking for a reliable Toyota mechanic in the San Diego Area???

I recently moved to San Diego and I need to get my 1994 4runner worked on. I'm wondering if anyone can reccommend a reliable/knowledgable/fair full-service independant Toyota mechanic in the Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, La Jolla area.

Thanks, Anders

Reply to
Anders

I can offer you a suggestion of NOT using Mossy Toyota (in PB) for service. Sorry, I do not have an independent to recommend. Let us know if you find one to your liking and why.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff