Lower idle HC levels 85 3ye?

So one the way home from failing my smog check:(, I hit 200K :) on my toyota van. It a 2.0 L 3yec auto. Everything passed except HC at idle (1050rpm). Been looking through my FSM and seems that it might be PVC, EVAP or catalitic converter. My ecu is clear of any codes, gas cap seal is ok and oil filler cap is tight. I plan on testing PVC and EVAP soon but wanted any advice I can get before I get into this. TIA Nathan

Reply to
Nathan