Maintenance Schedule

I am looking for the maintenance schedule for my '03 Taco. I can't find it in either the shop manuals or the owner's manual. Can anyone point me to it? Thanks H-S-F

Reply to
Help-Slip-Franklin

Fill in the boxes:

Reply to
B A R R Y

Reply to
jp2express

If it's an '86 and you haven't started on the maintenance schedule yet, just fix the stuff that falls off ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

That about says it all!

Seriously, I'll bet schedule for a '90 would be close enough.

One of the things that always stuck with me about Toyota was the service schedule for my parent's '76 Corolla wagon. The schedule went to

120,000 miles, where it had a blurb telling you where to repeat from there. The Corolla replaced a '73 Gran Torino wagon that was lucky to make 80k, and I'm not sure the manual bothered to go past 60k.
Reply to
B A R R Y