mk1 2.4 4x4 Toyota Hi-Lux project help (parts and advice)

Hi, im new to the group and i need some help becuase i am beginning to renovate a 2.4 litre mk1 toyota hi-lux and hopefully also soup it up.

I'm having trouble finding cosmetic/body kits and "performance parts" not just stock replacement parts, since im going to use this for road+offroading im going to use the stock 2.4 litre unit since ive been told its better, expense isnt really an issue since this is a long term project that im willing to put the time, effort, and of course cash into, since i have my rather pants 1.4 escort for day to day journeys i can take it off the road for quite some time, so if anyone could please point me in the direction of:

Good 4x4 magazines available in the UK Good info websites for hi-lux's and after market parts based in either the USA or UK

Anything you may think would be of any use to me!

Thanks very much for any and all info you can take the time to provide, its really appreciated!

Reply to
REMUS

I have some vendor/parts links on my Toy4x4 links page:

Roger Brown

Cheers mate its appreciated!

Reply to
REMUS