Moldy smell from vents

Hi

When I run the AC on my 96 Tacoma it has a moldy smell to it. Is there a way to get rid of this.

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin Hirsch

Busting that badboy open and cleaning it with some windex and cloth.

Good luck! I heard it gets tough to get into the AC ducts.

Reply to
Shinnokxz

i accidently spilled melted butter in my vents and now the ac smells buttery. i wouldnt suggest putting butter in your vents but maybe something that smells better.

Reply to
Tbag

Some Lysol disinfectant works great.

Reply to
NetRanger

See page below for a few ideas:

Roger Brown

Take a funnel and pour whole milk into the vents. The moldy smell will go away I guarantee it. I did this with mine and it's smellin shweet.

Reply to
Artwork Boy