Musty smell in cabin on '03 Tundra

Hello,

I am getting a mild musty smell inside the cabin of my '03 ext cab 6 cyl Tundra. We have had a lot of rain lately. I've also used the AC over the last couple of days. I truly baby this truck as it only has 7,500 miles since one year of ownership. I have never been off-road with it. Any ideas? Thanks.

PS; There are no Hoagies under the seat!

Best regards,

RG

Reply to
RG