My Corolla and rainwater, to see seat

What in hell are you talking about??

Reply to
qslim

Are you saying you think Toyota should pay to clean your seat? Because you let it get wet? Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard. Try putting up your windows. We have to be responsible for our own actions. Just pay to get the seat cleaned. Scott

Reply to
zonie

" In France an artisanal cleaning is

Holy crap... no wonder you're complaining... Here in Canada we do things a bit differently - that is we use water and soap...

Wonder how many times that post went through google translator before we got it... :)

Reply to
notmyrealname