national locator service for used cars?

Hey folks,

I saw a dealer's advertisement in another state that he could locate just about any used car thru a national locator service. I tried googling but I didn't locate it.

Any ideas where can I find this company or a dealer near me that uses it?

Reply to
Destin Rogers

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:21:17 -0600, Destin Rogers found these unused words floating about:

You solved your own query ... contact "a dealer near me".

Reply to
J. A. Mc.