Need help on door mirrors

I have a 04 4Runner SR5. Someone stole the passenger side mirror last night. What I want to know is since the mirror was a non-heated model can I replace it with a heated one and have it work (is the harness that it is currently connected to also powers the heated mirror). Sorry if the question is kind of muddled currently sick and a little out of my mind. TIA

Reply to
Kenny Wong

How many terminals does the mirror connector have?

Reply to
Ray O