Need help with clutch clamp load plz

Guys,

I am looking for a new clutch .. I want a Kevlar disc and found a nice clutch at Spec. HOWEVER their clutches run 2100 lbs clamp load.

Stock is 1600 lbs and i was told if I exceed that it will kill crankbearings first and slave cylinder later. The folks from Spec insist its no problem but i am not sure.. its my motor after all ;)

Is here anybody who can shine some light on what I need to be aware of? I am thinking to just have them put a Kevlar disc together with a stock pressure plate and be happy (if they do it)

Thanks :)

Matt