Need installation instructions for 4runner mirror

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I could find a copy of installation instructions for the compass mirror accessory for the 2003 Toyota 4-Runner. I would like to see the instructions before I purchase the mirror.

Is there a web site that has the instructions? Any recommendations on placed to by T accessories?

Thanks

Barney

Reply to
Barney