need to remove the CD player from 2006 Tundra

I need to put a new CD player in my 2006 Tundra Access Cab. Can anybody point me in the right direction to get the old CD player out? I've looked around the dash but i dont see any obvious way to get into it. Mine has the basic CD player that has the cassette player mounted under it.

thanks for any suggestions

Reply to
bob

If you tilt the vent registers on either side up you will see a small screw in the top corner of the vent hole. I think that is all that holds the plastic trim peice in. Remove them and pry gently, it should pop out.

Reply to
qslim

bob sez:

There are 5 screws to get the panel cover off. Three are under the each of the fan, temperature and vent control knobs and the other two are at the tops of the two air vents. Pull the knobs straight off to get at the bottom three and tilt the vent louvers back to get at the top two.

Good wrenchin' to ya, VLJ

--

Reply to
vlj

thanks, ill give that a try....i never would have found those screws....:)

Reply to
bob