Need Window and Door Seals for 1985 extended cab 4X4

Does any one know where I can get new Window and Door Seals for 1985 extended cab 4X4 without going to the dealer?

My son is driving it now and what was ok for me won't hardly do for him. Funny, if thats the case why does he drive it so much harder? Oh well it's been good while it lasted.

Reply to
sjohnsen

Try

they are aftermarket but will have everything you should need.

Tony

Reply to
1992 Toyota Xcab

Window scraper seals went on my '85 too - dealer item. Try one of the online discount OEM dealers -- Jay Marks or Romania

Do Google search on OEM Toyota Discount Parts

Reply to
Wolfgang