New Truck

Hello group:

Was just wondering if there any sites or links where I might find out some information on the new Toyota truck which will replace the Tundra. I've done a google, but had no luck. Any help is appreciated.

terrance

Reply to
terrance

There is some info about a new Tundra in 2007, probably a true full-sized truck, not 7/8ths sized like the current Tundra. Do a Google search for 2007 Tundra.

Ken

terrance wrote:

Reply to
Ken Shelton