New Tundra

Had my first look at the new Tundra last night at the Arizona new car show. Looks great in my opinion. The one thing I didnt care for is windows on the rear doors. The one thing really different about the truck is the tailgate is now spring loaded so you can open it with one hand and let it fall. It falls with no thump and also helps in closing. Leave it to Toyota. Scott

Reply to
zonie