Online source for OEM Toyota fluids/coolant?

Anyone have a reliable link for a dealer who sells/ships Toyota OEM fluids? (ie- tranny fluid and coolant)

TIA .....

Reply to
S.Lewis

Wow, I was watching this request because I too was interested in the information.

While I get good prices over the internet for my parts, I buy a lot of fluids locally with what I believe is quite a mark up.

Does anyone out there sell fluids at a discount?

Reply to
Paul.