PARTS SOURCE

What's a good online parts source. I've got an 04 Taco and would like to get filters, wipers, plugs etc. Also any online parts manusls to locate correct oem part number? Thanks

Reply to
vanderveckyn

What's a good online parts source. I've got an 04 Taco and would like to get filters, wipers, plugs etc. Also any online parts manusls to locate correct oem part number? Thanks

Reply to
vanderveckyn

The cheapest place I've found for wipers, plugs, etc., is the local parts store. Purolator Pure One filters are excellent and reasonably priced. Toyota filters are available from many sources...do a Google search. The big loser with small orders is the shipping cost. Look at tundrasolutions.com for several Toyota dealerships that offer good prices on some mail order parts.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

BUMP- Looking for the same thing