Passenger seat slider cable

Hello everyone. Heres my problem I am having and would like some input. I have replaced the cable under the passenger seat that lets it slide forward when side latch is lifted two times in 4 years? I know the cable is installed right and is not binding or chaffing. What alternatives do I have to the expensive Toyota part? I am tierd of replacing it.thanks.

Reply to
jackrterror

You might try a bicycle brake cable, often you can get the universal fit style with a lug on one end and a bare braided cable. See if you can find one that is a close enough match to the stock cable. Use a cable clamp on the other end if needed.

Reply to
Roger Brown