performance and mileage

Does anyone have any info on computer chips that improve mileage and or performance for a 2004 tacoma, 3.4 liter, 4x4?

Also looking for some good seat covers. already checked iggee and saddlemans. JD

Reply to
Jeff Davis

Have you looked at

?

Reply to
Joseph Wind

You can get better performance, but rarely get lower fuel consumption. If you want to save money driving, this isn't the way. Even if there is a fuel savings, it'll never pay off the cost of the chip. Do Jet Chips require 91-92 octane gas like many others?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

If you are looking for any realistic power gains, you have to use 89 or better fuel because the use of 87 severaly limits timing curve which effect power and MPG. I never use 87 in any of my vehcile even if they are not chipped or tuned.

SnoMan