pieces of copper or brass washer in oil pan

1984 Toyota extracab pickup 4x4, 22R engine with 240,000 miles

Just dropped my oil pan and saw several small pieces of a copper or brass washer in the bottom of the pan. Looks like about 16 or 18mm outside diameter (approx 5/8"). Putting the pieces together looks like I have about 50% of the washer reclaimed from the bottom of the ban.

Now the million dollar question. What could this be from? And should I be concerned with this?

Any information is greatly appreciated! Nick

Reply to
Nick