portable air compressor recommendations?

any one have any recommendations for air compressors that can plug nto the lighter?

i've been doing some off roading in soft sand and learned the miracle of lower tire pressure. on one spot in particular, we tried to make it up a large sand dune with regular presure and couldn't get half way up. dropped the pressure to like 15 and the truck made it up incredibly easily. i was impressed, never had to do it before.

to what p.s.i. do you lower your tires when going over super soft beach sand?

so anyway, i'd like to get a compressor to refill the tires on my next trip, don't want to have to wait until i get back to the gasolinera out on the highway.

-jose

Reply to
Jose Borrero

The Truck Air compressor is about the best in that category:

Roger Brown