powertrax diif

anyone running the "no-slip" version (what truck?) ?? how is it on the street ?? thanks.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

I have been running the Powertrax No-Slip automatic locker in my Tacoma for about 2 years now. I am very happy with it. It does take some getting used to. You need to be very smooth with the clutch and easy on the gas pedal with right hand turns. I still squak the tires if I am turning sharply and need to accelerate quickly. There is also noticably more backlash in the driveline but you can get used to it.

Kevin

Kevin