Progress report on my '88 Toyota EFI 4x4 Pickup and more questions.

Hey guys, I'd like to start out by thanking everyone who helped me answer questions with all the front brake rotor/hub crap that has been going on lately.

Anyways, I got the Hubs fully put back together, and the wheels put on. I noticed that when I drive it, the brake are still not getting very pressurized when I pump the brake peddle repeatedly. I called my bro-in-law who is in expert in driveline mechanics (he has his own CJ5 Jeep), and upon further inspection the rubber lid on the Brake Master Cylinder isn't working properly and isn't presurizing the lines like it should be, that and it needs to be refilled with brake fluid.

The question is, is *just* the rubber part on the Master Brake Cylinder replaceable or will I have to dish out $150 and replace the whol cylinder?

This *should* be my last question, granted the front brake situation is fixed up after this replacement (fingers crossed). After that lot's of little fine tune-ups and replacements (shock plugs, oil change, etc.) and it should be ready to hit the dirt.

Reply to
Shinnokxz