Qestion about Rav4 or Toyota CD/Cassette player

I have a 2002 Rav4 and have noticed the cassette when playing seems to have a fuller or richer sound than the CD's. I do sound work and custom mix music. I will burn cd's really hot and yet the sound is not really rich. My Wife's Honda plays the cd as it should sound. I had not played a cassette in awhile and put in Harley Davidson Blues for the Road. It sounded like a cd should.

Is there multiple outs on the back of the cd/cassette player that maybe they are switched? Too many miles 117k on the Rav4 to install a new player, but I would like my cd's to sound better.

Any ideas about the player?

Reply to
Gh0stRid3r