Question # 2 / AC Condensate

Folks:

I'm getting some dripping of AC condensate on my foot while driving and also some condensation on the dash.

I think my drain line is restricted, but not completely blocked since I still get consensate from under the vehicle.

What is the prescribed way to clear the line?

Walt Birmingham, AL

99 Tacoma 4WD XCab TRD 02 Tacoma DBLcab Prerunner TRD (Wife's)
Reply to
WaltMattil

Here's how I cleared the drain line in my VW:

Roger Brown