Rav4 extended warranty ??

From: "Barry" Subject: Rav4 Extended Warranty ?? Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:43 PM

I have a 2003 Rav4 , with 34.000 + miles . I'm thinking about purchasing the Toyota Platinum warranty, which is a continuation of the existing plan. I'm looking at an additional 24,000 miles and 24 months, with ZERO deductible....The best price I can find in Austin,TX is $595.00...Any advise?? Ideas, or suggestions Thanks Barry/Austex

Reply to
Barry