Re: 2002 Tacoma For Sale!!

I hate to do it, but I have to let my SR5 2002 Tacoma go so I can move up to a larger (diesel) truck for work. So, I've got a mint 2002, 4wd automatic 4 door (crew cab) with 52,000 miles (all highway) ac, cc, pw. pdl, abs, etc... only $20,500 I have all service records from the Toyota dealership where I bought the truck and I keep it spotless clean inside and out! I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area if you know of someone looking. It's a great truck and I wish I could have my cake and eat it too, but not possible at this time. I can email pictures, make me an offer!

Thanks, Billy Cuthrell 919. 787. 1688 w 919. 796. 3786 c snipped-for-privacy@ppdsonline.com

Reply to
Kryptoknight