Re: Converting bench seats in a pickup to bucket seats

Is it not just possible to get the runners and seats out of a junked car and install them?

Reply to
crosem

Well, I guess that's really the question- is it just that easy? I've never given it much thought, maybe it is. I think he'd like to make sure it *is* that simple before he starts monkeying with his truck...

Reply to
Felsenmeer

I put the buckets from a junked 4runner into my 91 standard cab. Just had to drill a few holes, no big deal & if you don't want to do it your local mechanic would be happy to.

btb

Reply to
Bruce T. Berger