Re: GM Dealer Challenges the Toyota Tundra's Ads... AS BULL

My newsreader works just fine, and you didn't have to scroll through a bunch of stuff to read a single line reply either. My killfile works just fine, thanks

have a nice day

*PLONK*

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 09:50:37 -0500, a rock fell from the sky, hitting

> Noon-Air on the head, and inspiring the following: > >> PLEASE quit crossposting this crap > > Please quit topposting. > > Oh, and get a better newsreader. I'm sure they have them there in > Mississippi. > > -- > kai >

> > closing the doors that surround me > so no one will ever penetrate > complete my retreat just to wait for the day > that never comes so i will laugh alone
Reply to
Noon-Air