Re: I'm waiting for RUSS LIMBULL to move to Costa Rica, he promised this on a radio

Rush NEVER said he would move if health care passed !!!! It was reported as such by the liberal press and the uninformed believed it. He said he would go to Costa Rica TO GET HIS HEALH CARE !!!!! NOT to live there.

Reply to
JerryD(upstateNY)

Per M. Balmer:

I'm no fan of Rush Limbaugh. In fact, I wish he'd just go

*somewhere*.

But after listening to the clip I'd say that it's at least arguable that he meant he'd to go CR for health care - as opposed to emigrating.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Another broken ears to repair.

Reply to