Re: Re: 99 tacoma prerunner, high pitched sound when coasting.

"jbraly1" wrote: > anyone tried this and if so, has it fixed the problem? > thansk > Jazz Mann

I have the same ruck, 1999 pre runner, after offroading in Big Bear, California I was driving home when that sound started. Had me puzzled for a couple weeks. But then i go the oil changed and it went away, havent heard it since.

Reply to
MrMike