Re: Tacoma 2003 vs. 2004 ??

According to a report on CNN, the 2003 Tacomas have the worse roll over rating. 2004's are suppose to have an on-board chip to help compensate for possible rollover.

Reply to
Brad

What exactly would a chip do? It seems to me that if you take a curve fast enough to tip the center of gravity past the center line all the electronics in the world wouldn't stop it from rolling. What am I missing?

Reply to
Sean Elkins

Automatic outriggers??????

Reply to
Sean Elkins

Ejection seats?

Reply to
Galileo

=>According to a report on CNN, the 2003 Tacomas have the worse roll over =>rating. 2004's are suppose to have an on-board chip to help compensate for =>possible rollover. =>

Yea! They should drive Jaguar in rough terrain and carry motorbike on top of the Jaguar.

Reply to
Cool Hand