Re: Volkswagon unveils car that gets 282 miles to the gallon.

What's this bullshit doing in this newsgroup. I come here to try to learn

>something about my Toyota and lately all I've seen is bullshit about >Volkswagens. Who gives a shit about Volkswagens or Hondas or anything >other than Toyotas. >Cut the bullshit and say something about Toyota trucks or take it to an >appropriate newsgroup. >jack

If you feel so strongly, why did you cross-post to two Honda groups?

Elliot Richmond Itinerant astronomy teacher

Reply to
Elliot Richmond

Hey! I just hit the reply button. I didn't particularly want it to go any farther than the toyota group but I suppose that there are people that feel the same in those groups too. If I hurt your feelings please accept my most sincere apologies. Jack

Reply to
Jack