Re: Why aren't gas prices dropping?

we have an oil man for president.

I thank the Lord for that!!!

BTW, I removed the other four newsgroup addresses so this wouldn't end up being cross posted, the bane of newsgroup readers... :>))

Tom - Vista, CA

Reply to
TOM

Tell us more about this "outrageous profit margin"; for example, what is the actual after tax margin on sales for all oil companies? How about the net return on assets for the same? I'm interested in hearing more about your definition of "outrageous". Jere Hanan Big Sky, Montana

Reply to
Jere Hanan

in calif, taxes amount to about 38 cents/gallon, we have some of the highest fuel prices in the US, I'd realy love a national single formula, so competition could work, instead of the ridiculous refiner zoning crap thats out there now.

Brian

Reply to
Brian