Rear View Mirrors

I have two new rear view mirrors I bought for my 88 Toyota truck. Before I could use them a tree fell on the cab and the truck was a total loss - thanks to the August hurricane. If anyone can use them I have a new pair- paid 60.00 -will take 25.00. Jim Cvik

Reply to
JIM

could you post a picture of the mirrors?i might be interested.

Reply to
remove

This NewsGroup does NOT support binaries (i.e. pictures) - he can eith post to his ISPs site and provide a link or mail directly to him. If they are OEM ones then you should know what they look like - assume black vice chrome for that price.

Reply to
Wolfgang