Remote Keyless entry includes a shock sensor?????

I supposidly have a keyless remote entry device (not the full toyota alarm) on my '03 taco. I noticed just yesterday that there is a blue shock sensor unit, and it works (just had to turn the sensitivity up)!! does this mean I have a working alarm? or do the remote keyless features also support shock sensors?

Reply to
lamer_the_bad

I was under the impression you have to add the glass break sensor for it to become a full functioning alarm. You can find them on eBay for less than $100. The dealer wants nearly double.

Reply to
Choffman