Replacemet for 98 Taco antenna

Hello all

Today my automatic antenna died. Does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement? I would even consider a regular one. Thanks, David

Reply to
oh

Died? They usually last 10 years of so with the toothed nylon belt on the mast going every 4 or so. A new mast is $30 and a 20-60 minute replacement. If you hear the motor running then its the toothed belt on the mast.

Reply to
Wolfgang