Retrax roll top cover group buy for Tundra

Hi All

Over at the Tundrasolutions Tundra forum

there is a "group buy" going on forthe Retrax roll top cover for the Tundra Access or Double Cab with a savingsof well over $100.

The Retrax cover

is supposed to be one of thefinest covers out there. They are pricy, with the going rate usually $889plus $75-100 for shipping, but you usually get what you pay for. This groupbuy from truckgadgets.com
has the price at$750 including shipping. Tundrasolutions is a membership site, but there is a free level that doesn't ask for much personal info. After registering, go to the Discussion Forums, Marketplace, then Group Buys. You need to answer yes to the poll in order to participate. We need a few more people to make it happen.

I am a participant in this group buy and not affiliated with any of these vendors or sites. If you have any questions please reply to this post.

Cheers, Bud

Reply to
Budman