Roof Rack for 02 Tacoma Double Cab

Neither Yakima or Thule have a rack available for the double cat. More accurately, they don't mention that their foot packs (clamps) will work with the 02 Tacoma. I'd be interested to know if anyone's found another brand of clamp-on roof rack that works on this vehicle. Looking for input from people only with first hand experience installing and using such products. I do not have a cap on my truck. I'm referring to the roof of the cab.

Reply to
Doug Kanter