Seat Covers for 90 4Runner??

Any suggestions on where to find some inexpensive/durable gray seat covers for my 1990 4Runner? The seats are beginning to look a bit worn after 195,000 miles and I wanted to protect them with some covers. The truck is starting to look like it has 195,000 miles on it, so I'm not in need of anything fancy. I'm just looking for something that is durable, fits well, and isn't too expensive.

Thanks for your help ahead of time.

-Alex

Reply to
Alex Diablon