Seeking opinons on Softopper camper shell

I am looking for a camper shell for my Toyota Tacoma and ran across one called the Softopper at

. Ilike the versatility of it, but I would like to see what others thinkof it, especially people who own one. Is it good quality? How longhave you had it? If given the opportunity to do so, would you buy itagain? What are the pros and cons? Thanks, Vols Fan

Reply to
Vols Fan

Honestly, I know nothing about the softtoppers except that you can get them on ebay for like $375! What I was going to suggest is a Can-back! Not quit as versital but better in many other ways! Go to

or
either should work. Just give it a look see! Jake

Reply to
Jake