Sequoia rear window not working..

Rear window on 03 Sequoia will not work from the key, dash or key button. Can't find any fuse dedicated to a rear window in the owners book or on the back of any of the fuse boxes. Anyone had this problem.

Thanks Bill

Reply to
BC

I've seen that issue a few times, and in all of my cases the window motor was the culprit. Checking voltage at the motor plug will tell you where the problem lies.

Reply to
qslim