Service Shop recommendations in Austin Tx area

Looking for recommendations for places to take my 99 4Runner and 2000 Camry for servicing. I've been blindly taking my vehicles to the dealerships here - but I'm sure there are better alternatives... I just don't know where?!

Reply to
Exit Stage Jeff

Bluebonnet Auto Repair (512) 445-5566

2129 Goodrich Ave, Austin, TX

This is the only dude in town that I let touch my truck.

Reply to
plexreticle