Spacer lift and tire sizes for 2003 Tundra 4x4?

I purchased my 03 Tundra with 265/70/16 BFG TrailTAs and would like to upgrade to something larger for increased clearance without rubbing. Next step without a lift would be 265/75s. I'm considering the Cornfed 2.5" spacer lift w/ add-a-leafs. That would definitely allow the 265/75s, but would it allow 285/75s without rubbing? I've heard that on non-TRDs (without the progressive rate springs), the tires occasionally rub the mud flaps and that they would have to be removed. Any other mods necessary to fit 285/75s on this truck after 2.5" lift?

thanks.

Reply to
Russell