Starter Question

Contacts

Reply to
Gulshan Khan

Likely the starter solenoid contacts, as mentioned above. I have troubleshooting and repair information on this page:

Roger Brown

I have a 1999 Tacoma with the 2.7 liter engine...Recently on wet cool days the starter is clicking several times before it kicks the starter in....The truck has 136,000 miles...Am I in need of a new starter or does anyone have any other ideas on this....Thanks....

Reply to
Chris Walker