sticky gas pedal when hot

I have a '95 Toyota T100. The hotter my engine gets the sticker my gas pedal gets. It doesn't stick when the engine is turned off and it doesn't stick when I first start driving it. The more I drive it the more the gas pedal sticks in the up position. I am having to press really hard when taking off and when shifting, this makes the engine rev.

I have lubed the throttle cable, still no good. It is fuel injected so the ideas about the carb doesn't help me.

Reply to
regan wyckoff via CarKB.com

Clean the throttle body thoroughly! It's a common occurence. Go to Walmart or a parts store and buy the cleaner in a spray can.

Reply to
offen rong