sunroof metal ring replaceable?

Anyone know if the metal ring that surrounds the sunroof is replaceable? Where I might find one??

Looks like a black rubber gasket but is painted metal. Got my 91 Toy SR5 4x4 PU painted and they took off that ring to paint the top so it wouldn't peel at that seam. They thought they were going to replace it with a new one, but the part Toy had was the *rubber* gasket for the glass... not the metal one on the roof.

They tried to pound it out but not with much success. Toy says that ring comes with the entire sunroof assembly and costs $600. Mine was in perfect cond bf it was taken off. :-/

TIA

Reply to
914X4SR5