Surplus Parts.com in Sugar Land,Texas

Several years ago there were a number of Toyota 4-Runner/pickup owners on:

's message boards that from time to time bought aftermarket new surplus parts for only $0.50-$20 each plus only a $35 or $50 surcharge from Glenn at:

World Trading

12999 Executive Drive Sugar Land,Texas 77478 Phone:(281) 565-5457 Fax:(281) 565-6636 Sales: snipped-for-privacy@surplusparts.com
Even though there website several years ago stated that the minimum order was $2000 (now $500) and that they were exporters only,well I have a friend of mine that is interested in purchasing a heater core for his Volvo 740 Turbo car and aftermarket Volvo parts in Canada are hard to come by and OEM's cost a small fortune so if anyone of you have bought from Glenn at Surplus Parts recently could you give me an update of the minimum surcharge ($35 or $50 or whatever it is) as I believe they would carry that heater core because their website only contains about 10% or less of their inventory. Thanks in advance.

Sidney Repairs tv's,vcr's,home/car audio out of my home E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

1985 Toyota 4-Runner,solid front straight axle,factory cruise control,sunroof,22R-E,W56,RN60LV-MSEK,rusted rear step/towing chrome bumper with 244 000 KM
Reply to
Sidney